Who We Are
Stratus Interoperable was founded by healthcare data and
technology leaders committed to building an all-in-one tool to deliver the data
access, analysis and distribution capabilities needed by
healthcare organizations to continually improve patient outcomes, reduce costs
and compete in the “fee-for- value” future.
StratusLink, our data management and advanced analytics platform, enables decision makers at all levels to quickly access, analyze and share comprehensive patient health data to inform better decisions, deliver more accurate performance metrics and ensure the right information gets to the right place at the right time.
We are a privately held company headquartered in Nanuet, NY.
Our healthcare interoperability platform— StratusLink brings all clinical, financial and operational data together in one secure place. There is no more waiting for reports or trying to access trapped or siloed data. Organizations can continually measure and manage the delivery and cost of healthcare from desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones—across the enterprise and across the continuum of care. StratusLink utilizes existing EMR/EHR and other IT technology systems and requires no additional IT personnel.
The Stratus Interoperable team is committed to delivering the highest level of professionalism, business and personal ethics and customer satisfaction.
Easy-to-Do Business With
1. StratusLink is the only healthcare interoperability service that unlocks and integrates all clinical, financial and operational data regardless of source or format.
2. StratusLink makes all patient health information accessible, controllable, analyzable and distributable to authorized recipients across the organization and across the continuum of care.
3. StratusLink provides the data and analytics tools needed to comply with CMS Quality Measures, Meaningful Use and other mandated reporting requirements. And it delivers the metrics that justify cost/value issues, resolve reimbursement questions, strengthen referrals and reduce or eliminate payment denials.
4. StratusLink facilitates the transition from fee-for-service to value-based health by eliminating the frustrations, lost time and the inaccuracy of manually collecting and moving critical data around the organization and around the continuum of care.
5. StratusLink’s patent pending process enables Healthcare Organizations (HCOs) of any size to maximize their existing technology investments while providing industry-leading capabilities for data access, control, analysis, data integrity, security and distribution.